Know your ✨Shits✨

Oro
Halo~ little bilingual person who reads these words.

According to native English speakers the pinnacle of wisdom and understanding of being truly fluent in English is... yes, knowing your shits (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠)

Here I bring to you dear reader, THE shits ....enjoy

Dogshit - very poor quality
Bullshit - Not true
Horseahit - Nonsense
Apeshit - Rambunctious
(never in my life have I ever guessed that word if it weren't for Google translate-chan XD)
Batshit - Insane
chickenshit - cowards
Ratahit - poor quality
No shit - Obviously
Holy shit - mind blowing/unbelievable
Hot shit - Very good
Dipshit - a total dumbass
Tuff shit - take it or leave it
Jack shit - nothing
THE shit - Perfection

Did you know all of them? which one is your favorite Shit✨? Feel free to leave a comment or a like so I can become rich (⁠つ⁠✧⁠ω⁠✧⁠)

Sankiu~

That's a lot of shits, do you like that? I can assume you are in a deep shit, I mean, look at this piece of shit of a post... But, my favorite is holy shit. Shit, I love this shit -_-

shit show: when something is a total mess
  • e.g.: that party was a dissaster, a mess, a shit show.

and there's also dogwater to replace dogshit in case you wanna be less offensive to any form of crystal, similar to:
  • fuck -> frick
    • e.g.: what the frick?
  • damn -> dang
    • e.g.: dang girl, that costume is very amusing!

That's a lot of shits, do you like that? I can assume you are in a deep shit, I mean, look at this piece of shit of a post... But, my favorite is holy shit. Shit, I love this shit -_-
Don't be such a Tsundere Saske-san.. saying how shitty this post is and then saying you love this shit.. make up your mind ma dude

nonetheless, thank you for contributing to my fortune (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

- Dude, there's a post in the forum about shit, you know?

- Really? So what do you think?

- I think that shit is good bro, please comment men

- Oh shit here we go again

- Men, don't be an idiot and comment on that post

- I'm not going to do shit, gentlemen, that post stinks, it's full of shit... literally

- Men, dont be that guy... i say please

- Eat shit madaka

Última edición:
Don't be such a Tsundere Saske-san.. saying how shitty this post is and then saying you love this shit.. make up your mind ma dude

nonetheless, thank you for contributing to my fortune (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
- Dude, there's a post in the forum about shit, you know?

- Really? So what do you think?

- I think that shit is good bro, please comment men

- Oh shit here we go again

- Men, don't be an idiot and comment on that post

- I'm not going to do shit, gentlemen, that post stinks, it's full of shit... literally

- Men, dont be that guy... i say please

- Eat shit madaka
What can i say? We love this kind of shit, but, we need to make some drama firts, ma girl... Now you owe me another cookie...

Well... I had knowledge of some, there are others that are obviously from the dialect and use of the natives and the jargons of the different regions. I can add that if I ever have to exchange words with a native I will use my British waves (the elegant English ) and if he makes fun... well, I'll have to hit him... just kidding... regards.

There's a difference with the last one. In itself it's complicated to understand for a non-native speaker, but basically, if you remove 'the', that meaning changes. Also: you can be shit (a bad person); THE shit (top notch awesome); the shit (also meaning the chaos of war, soldiers use it since WWII); or simply 'shit', as a substitute for whatever word 'give me that shit', 'move that shit', 'knock that shit' 🤣

Oh, dear little bilingual person who graces us with their presence, thank you for bestowing upon us the ultimate wisdom of English fluency. Knowing our shits, indeed, is the pinnacle of enlightenment. How could we have possibly survived without this profound knowledge?

Ah, the shits...what a delightful collection of linguistic treasures ...who knew the English language could be so eloquent? XD It's truly remarkable how our vocabulary expands when we embrace the essence of excrement. Such elegance, such sophistication! I can hardly contain my excitement.

Now, let's not forget the true star of this symphony: "THE SHIT". A masterpiece in its own right, representing the spectrum of human experiences from obviousness to mind-blowing perfection.

Atrás